Proceedings of the District Educational Officer& Ex-OfficioProject Coordinator,RMSA,West Godavari, Eluru.
Rc.No.60/RMSA/2017 Dated: -04-2017
Sub:-RMSA-West Godavari District-BADIKOSTA-Distribution of bicycles to the Girl students studying of class 9th in Govt/ZP/Aided/Municipal Schools- Certain Instructions-Issued-Reg
Ref:-Proceedings Rc.No.100/PS-I/2016,Date: 13-03-2017 & 18-04-2017 of the commissioner of School Education,AndhraPradesh,Amaravathi.
All the Deputy Educational Officers and Headmasters in the district are here by informed that the Commissioner of School Education, AndhraPradesh, Amaravathi Vide reference cited, has informed that the Government have introduced the Scheme “Badikosta” with an objective to minimise dropout rate and to increase enrolment especially among girl students under this scheme it is proposed to supply bicycles to girls students of class 9th in High schools.
The Hon’ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Sri. Nara Chandra Babu Naidu Garu launched the scheme “Badikostha” by distributing bicycles to the girl students on 17th April 2017 in the programme held at Vijayawada, Krishna District. Following this in each district a programme / event shall be organised for distribution of bicycles highlighting the aims and objectives of the scheme.
In this connection, the District Educational Officer & Ex-Officio Project Coordinator, RMSA has decided to distribute the bicycles to the girl students of 9th Class on 22-04-2017 in all constituencies in the district launched by the Hon’ble Minister / MP / MLA/ MLC / ZP Chairman / MPP / Sarpanch etc.
In view of the above all the Headmasters of Secondary Schools in the district are requested to follow the guidelines here under to distribute the bicycles to the girl students studying of 9th class in Govt/ZP/Aided/Mpl schools.
- Organise a grand programme / function at each district inviting an eminent Local Minister / MLA / MLC / Public representative to highlight the scheme and distribute bicycles to the girl students.
- Ensure that the students of high schools, especially girl students are present in the programme. Necessary instructions shall be given to the Headmaster and Teachers of the schools to present in the event.
- Ensure that media is informed about the function and the information reaches every child / parent through a news article.
- Enlist a few girl students of Class IX for distribution of the bicycles by the Chief Guest from the dais and keep them ready in proper school uniforms for receiving the bicycles.
- Ensure that the bicycles are provided to the actual beneficiaries duly confirming with biometric (finger print or iris). The batch number, engraved on the metal frame of the bicycles for identification, shall be noted along with the name of the child on the device along with a photo for identifying confirmation.
- In consultation with the supplies for your district please ensure that the bicycles, to be supplied to the students, are completely fitted with all accessories and logogram.
- Make the Headmaster and the Physical Education Teacher of the School responsible for receipt of bicycles from the supplier as per requirement and certify the receipt of bicycles. The Headmaster / PET has to
- Ensure that the bicycles, supplied to the students, are completely fitted with all accessories and logogram.
- Note down the batch number of the bicycles supplied to the students.
- The finger print of the student, details of the student and photo graph of the student with bicycle shall be uploaded through mobile app “BadikiVastha”, made available in Google Play - Store, confirming the receipt of the bicycle.
- Day - to - day progress report shall be monitored online www.cseap.gov.in with regard to the distribution of bicycles to the children.
- The distribution of the bicycles to the children shall be started and completed between 20-30th of April.
District Educational Officer &
Ex-Officio Project Coordinator,
RMSA, West Godavari, Eluru.
All the Headmasters through Deputy Educational Officers in the district
Copy to all the Deputy Educational Officers in the district.
Copy submitted to the Commissioner of School Education & Ex-Officio Project Director, RMSA, A.P. Amaravathi for favour kind information.