PPMS Physical Education Notebooks Requirements
This on going semester project will be a collection of your PE handouts and related assignments. All handouts must be kept in the notebook unless told otherwise by your teacher.
Your PE notebook will represent what you have been doing in and out of class regarding physical activity and personal nutrition. Included within the notebook will be:
Cougar Physical Education Rules & Behavior Expectation
Fitness Records and Goals
Sport & Activity Unit Summaries
Test & Quiz’s
Other assignments & projects as required
· All materials in the notebook must be orderly and have a neat appearance.
· The first page inside the notebook will be a cover page, created by the student, demonstrating sport and physical activity.
· These examples of physical activity should depict people enjoying activity in a recreational setting during your free time (hiking, canoeing, snowboarding, basketball, etc).
· Must be in color, no pencil or black & white photos. You can color it in if that is the case!
· Magazine Pictures DO NOT USE PROFESSIONAL
· Clip art OR COLLEGE ATHLETES AS
· Personal Photos EXAMPLES!!
MUST HAVE AT LEAST 3 DIFFERENT ACTIVITIES!!!!!!! MUST BE IN COLOR!!!
· Some pictures may illustrate middle/high school athletics. Please show activities that you enjoy participating in or would like to.
A sample cover page is on the back
Your Class Period
1st Semester 2012