Emad A. Maghazi
Personal Details Preview
Name : Emad Abdul Azim Maghazi
Birth date: 1962
Marital Status: Married with 4 children
Email : .
Day Phone: 00966557053522
1-1st April 2014 – Present
Position: SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Employer Name: KAYES TRADING ESTABLISHMENT
Employer’s Address: Riyadh - Saudi Arabia.
To improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth.
To work with the internal team, marketing staff, and other managers to increase sales opportunities.
To help manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
To prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
To work with mid and senior level management, marketing, and technical staff.
Research and build relationships with new clients.
Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
Follow all commercial transactions.
To find international companies, with high-quality products, that is required in the Saudi market.
2- November 2009 – 31 March 2014
Position: COMMERCIAL MANAGER
Employer Name: AGRARIAN VETERINARY SERVICES
Employer’s Address: Riyadh - Saudi Arabia.
a) To distribute duties to departments, and review their performance is achieved high levels of professional commitment in the performance and implementation of plans and programs targeted for each.
b) To develop sales plans and follow up their implementation.
c) Predict the expected sales through the analysis of sales in previous periods and expectations of the management of marketing and information available from the managers of the other departments.
d) Plans annual sales in the last month of the previous year and discussed with the General Manager.
e) Follow-up activities and achievements of the departments on a daily basis, and prepare monthly reports on the work of sales and take appropriate decisions for the treatment.
f) Open new markets and connect to prospective customers in order to acquire new customers, and coordinate with the marketing department to develop appropriate plans to increase the Company's share of the market.
Representing the company at exhibitions and conferences, and works to establish and strengthen the link prospective customers and create opportunities to handle.
3- July 1998 – September 2008
Position: CREDIT & COLLECTION DEPARTMENT MANAGER
Employer Name: AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LTD.
Employer’s Address: P.O. Box 437- Riyadh - Saudi Arabia.
Duties: Review & following for all the credit sales transaction which stated below:
* Evaluation for the new customers.
* Review the documents for the new customer.
* Appraisal & study the situations of the customer before starting job with him.
* Review the customers’ contracts.
* Definition of guarantee.
* Review the credit limit & the facility period.
* Receive all the documents, contracts, cheques, bank guarantee & LC.
* Debtors follow up and monitoring (credit limit & facility period) weekly.
* To contact the customers if there is any problem to be solved.
* Negotiation with the Lawyer or the collector if there is any case that needs legal procedures
* Opening files for all the sales representatives to follow up all the cash & credit transaction.
* Follow up the collection from the weekly report (aging) for all sales representatives.
* Review the signatures on the credit invoices.
* Follow up all sales representatives to fulfill customer’s documents.
4- December 1991 - January 1998
Position: Investment Unit Manager
Employer Name: Agricultural Bank of Sudan
Employer’s Address: Central Region – Main Branch - Wad Medani - Sudan.
* Responsible of all the transactions in the investment department.
* Check & review the visibility study for the project.
* Follow up the execution of the project stage by stage.
* From January 1997 to December 1997 Deputy Manager for Al-Hasahiesa Branch.
* January 1998 Investment Unit Manager for Central Region Management. (23 Branches)
5- March 1989 - November 1991
Employer Name: Ministry of Irrigation.
Employer’s Address: Wad Medani – Sudan
Work Description: Purchase Department.
* Follow up all the orders. Prepare quotations.
* Responsible of all quotations distribution.
* Check all the coming quotations from our suppliers.
* Check our specification & best prices.
* Prepare cheques under quotations selected.
1) Institution: Poona University Completion Date: April 1987 Degree, Major: Bachelors, Economics
2) Institution: Agricultural Bank of Sudan - Training Center. Name of the Course: Qualifications Studies Location: Khartoum – Sudan Completion Date: From: - 28/01/1992 to 11/02/1992.
3) Institution: Management Development Center Name of the Course: Projects Management Location: Khartoum – Sudan Completion Date: From: - 09/09/1995 To 27/09/1995.
4) Institution: Sudan Academy for Administrative Sciences. Location: Khartoum – Sudan Name of the Course: Feasibility Studies. Completion Date: From: - 03/05/1997 to 21/05/1997.
5) Institution: Institute for International Research. Location: Dubai. Name of the Course: Credit Control and Debt Recovery Conference.
6) Institution: Institute for International Research. Location: Dubai. Name of the Course: Credit & Receivables Management Completion.
( SAP ) System Application & Products In Data Processing / Expert
Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word / Expert
Microsoft PowerPoint / Expert
Oracle / Expert
LanguagesLanguage / Skill Level / Years of Experience
English / Good / More than 10 years