bContact INFORMATION: / www.oi-llc.com
Amy Lewin 703-237-2785 or 703-639-7369 /
Contract: / JIEDDO /
Location: / Work will be conducted primarily atCrystal City, VA. This position may require travel to othergovernment facilities in the Washington, DC area as well. /
Job Title: / Outreach Specialist /
Reports to: Customer Supervisor / Clearance Required: TS/SCI and U.S. Citizen
Type of position: Full-time / Hours:__40__ / week
General DescriptionPlan, Coordinate, and Execute Division, Directorate and JIEDDO level technology related Outreach engagements such as Office calls and vendor discussions, Technology exchanges and conferences, speaking engagements, and interactions with non-traditional developers, academia, laboratories and think tanks.
Track and forecast outreach engagements and coordinate outcomes for potential technology investment options.
Manage external conference attendance for Division and Directorate through coordination with other relevant JIEDDO offices and work with conference attendees to gather information and contacts made for future tracking and analysis to determine cost benefit of attendance.
Maintain database of contacts within the technology development community.
Support the implementation of customer relationship management tools into division processes.
Identify areas for process improvement, provide recommended action, and assist implementation of selected actions; participate in support of management control activities.
work experience requirements1. Five + years applied experience.
2. BS/BA degree in related field.
3. Knowledge of counter-IED principles and DoD acquisition processes.
4. Mastery in use of personal computers with extensive experience using Microsoft Office Suite and web-based applications required.
5. Knowledge and experience using customer relations management processes and applications required.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE1. Candidate will possess strong execution and problem solving skills and possess the ability to operate in an independent environment.
2. Candidate must possess composure to be an effective asset in a joint environment.
3. Candidate must understand operations and have experience working directly with a military operational command.
4. Candidate must possess mission-focus and passion for contributing to overseas contingency operations.
Contact INFORMATION: / Amy Lewin 703-237-2785 or 703-639-7369
Job Description: Outreach Specialist
Operational Intelligence LLC 4567 Mackenzie Court, Warrenton VA 20187