For our Distribution Center in Ghlin, we are looking for a
Distribution Center Controller
Would you like to take an important role with responsibilities in a rapid paced and dynamic environment? Are you ready to make an impact with your positive passion?
Welcome to Logistics and our professional Distribution Center team in Ghlin! Working in Logistics calls for precision, flexibility and above all teamwork, so it’s both enjoyable and stimulating.
As a DC Controller, you are responsible for maximizing efficiency and profitability; you support your department and the management team with all controlling aspects to achieve the department’s goals. You take as read to meet the expectations of customers and colleagues at all times, as well as following H&M procedures and standards.
Your main responsibilities
- Together with the DC-manager create and follow-up on budgets for the DC
- Continuous controlling and financialanalyses of the overall DC result, in all relevant areas such as quality, efficiency, lead time, and profitability
- Supportthe DC-manager and other key roles within above areas, to maximize profit and exceed customer expectations
- Logistics reporting, i.e. perform, present and analyse logistics performance
- Make conclusions leading to proactive actions, and review analyses
- Streamline and be part of improving our way of working, globally and locally, with common standard logistics reports and follow-ups
- Involve and steer the local controlling team in all DC related topics
- Be part of negotiations and tender processes
- Identify, initiate and take an active part in various logistics projects in co-operation with other H&M departments
To be successful in the role we believe you have
- A degree in economics or other relevant degree, comparable work experience
- Work experience of 2+ years in logistics/fashion/store
- Experience using different Business Intelligence systems is meritorious
- The ability to comprehend, analyze and handle large amounts of data
- A proactive mindset with strong planning and prioritization skills
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office (advanced skills in Excel)
- Clear communication and presentation skills, fluent written and spoken French and English
And as a person we believe you have the following qualities:
- Result oriented with a strong drive, daring to challenge and take initiatives
- Self-directed with an ability to navigate within the organization, working cross-functional to ensure best outcome
- Curiosity and flexibility with a can-do attitude
- Communicating in a clear, structured and inspiring way, with the ability to bring others onboard
- Deliver to deadlines
Are you Logistics and ready to join? Try on a new challenge and let’s keep up with our fast-paced environment together!
Please send your completed and significant application including your motivation to