FOOD DONATION INSTRUCTION EMAIL
SEND TO RECIPIENT AND CC ECO CREW, REPLACE HIGHLIGHTED AREAS WITH ACTUAL INFO
So glad your are willing to work with us on the food donation Tuesday afternoon.
1234 56th Avenue, #78, Los Angeles CA 91011 (link to Google Map)
Your EcoSet contact:
David Smith (cell)
DaFriday: David 609-470-3455
David is also cc'd on this note.
Recipient’s contact info:
Alicia Johnson 310-555-5555
How this will work:
MID-MORNING CHECK IN: Please call our EcoSet crew member (listed above) in the morning to confirm the scheduled lunch time, as well as get any updates and pick up instructions for the filming location.
- Our EcoCrew contact will give you the estimated time you should be arriving, but plan on and hour and a half after crew lunch begins. (I would leave the early to mid-afternoon window open since that is a common lunch time frame.)
- ALWAYS CALL THE ECO CREW BEFORE YOU LEAVE FOR SET to re-confirm arrival time in case there were delays to the lunch start time, and to check in on the amount of leftovers they anticipate. (If the amount is too small, we understand if you need to bow out.)
PAPERWORK: You will be required to sign a Food Donation Agreement and Likeness Release. I have attached the paperwork for you to review in advance. Please sign this form during the pick up once you have examined the food.
- We will be taking a photo of whomever picks up for a future client recap, showing the benefit of giving the food to the local community.
- The food will be put in take away containers and weighed before you pick up. We do advise you to take precautions with your vehicle in case of leakage.
- Due to the additional challenges with fish and food with mayonnaise, EcoSet will not donate them for human consumption.
To summarize, we are arranging this donation with the understanding that your non-profit organization is able to distribute this food for free to the needy. We also trust that you inspect the prepared food upon pick up and will store it properly.
PLEASE SEND ME A NOTE BACK TO LET ME KNOW THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE PROGRAM AND YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
Thank you for your support in seeing that this amazing food is not wasted and given to those who need it!