ELS language School Computer Department 3rd prep Computer Exam
Name: ------class: ------
First Question : True OR False:
- Problem Definition is the first step of problem solving. ( )
- Documenting the program means making sure that the program is free of errors ( )
- To represent data input in flowcharts, use the term Print. ( )
- The VB.net language is used in producing Web applications only. ( )
- Both of ListBox Control and ComboBox Control shared the item property . ( )
Second Question : Complete:
- Solving approach includes many terminologies, the terminology that expresses the preparation of a cup juice is------
- ------is one of the IDE elements contains controls that programmer can place on the form.
- The first stage in problem solving stages is problem------while the last stage is------
- By default the number of bounding boxes around the Label Control = ------,and in the TextBox Control = ------while in the button Control =------
- The control ------is used to separate between two groups of RadioButton controls.
Third Question : A) What Happened if :
1- The value of the property RightTOLeft adjusted to “Yes” and RightTOLeftLayout adjusted to “True”
2- You set the property MultiLine for the textbox into true.
3- You set the property AutoComplete Mode to suggest of the ComboBox.
4- You set the property Border style of the Label to FixedSingle .
5- You adjust the property SelectionMode of the ListBox to None.
6- You set the property ControlBox of the Form to False .
B) Compare between:
- TextBox Control and Label Control (purpose- properties)
1- IDE and Framework.net
2- The Property Text and the Name for the Form.
Third Question : A) Explain :
1- You can`t delete the borders around the Button Control where you can add or delete borders to Label Control.
2- VB.net is an Event Driven Programming Language?
3- Benefits of drawing a FlowChart.
Fourth Question : A) Correct the following Codes :
- Button1.BackColor= red
- TextBox1.Visible = "False"
- LblTxt. Text = ELS
- TXTname. MaxLength= "8"
Fifth Question : A) Draw :
1- Draw a FlowChart and write Algorithm for a program that will calculate the average of 3 numbers.
2- Write down the Algorithm and draw a flowchart to determine the largest and smallest number between 2 numbers.
3- Draw a Flowchart for a program to print the even numbers from 2 to 16.
4- The following flowchart is used to calculate the Area of a circle with radius R. Redraw the FlowChart so that it displays the message "Not Allowed"and exits the program when R is negative.