GRANT FOR ENERGY EFFICIENT TECHNOLOGIES (GREET)
For Internal Use
Application Ref. No / :
File Ref. No / :
Date Received / :
Officer-in-charge / :
GREET is aimed at encouraging owners and operators of industrial facilities to invest in energy efficient equipment or technologies. Only projects with a payback of more than 3 years and up to 7 years, would be considered for funding.
(Note: Payback is calculated using the total project costs divided by estimated annual energy cost savings)
This form may take you 45 minutes to fill in. You will need the following information to fill in the form:
- Business particulars
- ACRA Business Profile
- Latest audited annual/financial report
- Last 12 months’ utility bills
- Description of proposed project
You should contact us if you have any difficulties in completing the form or if you need any further information.
Submit one copy of this application to:
c/o Head (Energy Efficiency Programme Office)
National Environment Agency
40 Scotts Road #11-00
PART I - COMPANY DATA
(Please supply information on separate sheets if necessary)
(a)Registered Name of Company with Accounting & Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) :
Tel : / Fax :
(c)ACRA Reg. No : / Date of Registration : / / /
Registered as :
Others (please specify) :
(Please provide a copy of the ACRA Business Profile)
(d)Country of Incorporation :
(e)Business Activity :
(f)No. of employees :
(g)Company Executives (in order of designation)
Name / Designation
(a)Authorised Capital : S$
(b)Paid-up Capital / Invested Capital : S$
(Please indicate invested capital for sole proprietorships / partnerships)
(c)Major Shareholders (refers to ultimate parent company/shareholders holding 5% or more in equity)
Name of shareholders (company or individual) / Country Registered/ Nationality / Singapore PR (Yes/No) / % Share
- SUBSIDIARIES AND ASSOCIATED COMPANIES (corporate share 20%)
Company Name / Business Activity / % Share
- OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
Please provide a copy of your latest audited annual/financial report.
PART II – DESCRIPTION OF FACILITY
(a)Last 12 months’ total energy consumption, MWh :
(Provide utility bills for the last 12 months and spreadsheet showing monthly energy consumption and energy bills for the last 12 months)
(b)Breakdown of energy use (if available):
(eg. chiller, compressed air, lighting) / Energy use (MWh/year) / % of total
PART III – DESCRIPTION OF PROPOSED PROJECT
Points to note:
- If you have more than one project, complete one project description for each. One project can affect the savings of another, thus avoid "double counting” of savings.
- A measurement and verification (M&V) plan is required to be submitted after grant approval. It should be consistent with the ASHRAE Guideline 14-2002: Measurement of Energy and Demand Savings. For projects not covered within the scope of the ASHRAE Guideline 14-2002, the M&V Plan should be consistent with the International Performance Measurement & Verification Protocol or other equivalent international guidelines and codes. The M&V Plan should be endorsed by an independent Professional Engineer.
- M&V reports endorsed by the same Professional Engineer are required to be submitted after completion of the project and in 18 month intervals over the next 3 years.
- DETAILS OF PROPOSED PROJECT
Please attach details of the following:
- Project title
- Project details
- Provide detailed information about the project. Estimate the annual energy savings associated with the project and show all calculations and assumptions.
- Project costs
- Provide detailed cost breakdown of i) manpower costs; ii) equipment and materials; and iii) professional services.
- SCHEDULE – PROJECT MILESTONES
Milestones / By Week (X) from Fund Approval
Submission of M&V plan
Signing of contract with equipment or technology provider
Completion of project and submission of first M&V report
(b)If the schedule described in (a) exceeds 18 months from the approval of fund, state the reasons :
- OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
Specify, if any, other important information that is not covered in the above sections.
PART IV – DECLARATION BY APPLICANT
1. I declare this is the first/ ___# application for GREET and details of previous applications are provided below:
Application Date / Reference No. of Letter of Offer / Total Approved Grant by NEA, S$
2. I declare that the project has not commenced at the time of application.
3. I declare that the Company has not signed contracts nor incurred expenses related to the project at the time of application.
4. I declare that the Company has not been/has been granted any/the following incentives* for this project#:
5. I declare that the Company has applied/is applying for the following incentives* for this project:
6. Please list any tax/financial incentives* that the Company is currently enjoying :
7. I declare that the facts stated in this application and the accompanying information (including but not limited to estimated savings and project costs) are true and accurate. NEA reserves the right to request for additional information and I am aware that any failure to supply such information requested for will affect this application. I am further aware that in the event of any failure to comply with the above or should any declaration or information given found to be false or untrue, NEA may withdraw the grant under the GREET and to recover all disbursed amounts.
Signature of Applicant’s representative
/ Signatory’s Designation
Name (in BLOCK LETTERS) / Date (DD/MM/YYYY)
(The Applicant’s signatory should be the CEO, MD or someone in an equivalent position in the Company who has the authority to submit this application.)
Contact Person (if different from above)
Name(in BLOCK LETTERS) / Designation
Telephone Number / Email Address
*Indicate incentives/loans etc. administered by Ministry of Finance, Building and Construction Authority, Economic Development Board, Infocomm Development Authority, A*STAR, SPRING Singapore, Singapore Tourism Board, International Enterprise Singapore, any other government agencies and other participating financial institutions.
#Delete where appropriate
Page 1DOCUMENTATION CHECKLIST –
Before submission, kindly go through the list of items below to ensure that you have furnished the necessary documents and tick (√) accordingly.
ACRA Business Profile
Latest audited annual/financial report
Last 12 months’ utility bills
Description of proposed project
Please ensure that the application form has been fully completed and
all the necessary documents have been furnished.
For official Use
Remarks : ______
 Registered with the Professional Engineers Board of Singapore, under the field of Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering.
 Eg: The project is to replace 10, 50-hp, 3-phase induction motors with premium efficiency motors. Existing motors are loaded at 75%, are 92% efficient and operate 120 hours per week a year. The plant runs 50 weeks a year. The annual energy consumption of the motors is 1,824,457 kWh. A premium efficiency 3-phase induction motor has an efficiency of 95%. The annual energy consumption for 10 new motors under the same operating conditions is estimated to be 1,766,842 kWh. The project will save the facility 57,614 kWh per year. At $0.10/kWh, this equals $11522.80 in energy cost savings.
 Eg. cost of engaging Professional Engineer to endorse the M&V plan and M&V reports